2021 ICSI Summit
2021 International Coalition for Sustainable Infrastructure Summit
W.A.T.E.R through Water
We Accelerate Toward Engineering-led Resilience through Water
October 18 2021
10:15 – 18:00 EDT
14:15 – 22:00 GMT
We invite you to join us on Monday, October 18 from 10:15 am EST to 6 pm (2:15 – 10 pm GMT) for our virtual symposium. During the event we will:
- Address the urgent need to support the planning, design, construction, operation of safe, sustainable and resilient water infrastructure.
- Break down barriers to action and bring action-oriented solutions to the marketplace to make all infrastructure around the globe sustainable, resilient, and just.
- Contribute directly to the Race to Resilience/Race to Zero outcomes and actions at COP 26 Glasgow.
- Foster ongoing engineering-oriented action and create partnerships across sectors and industry groups to close the investment gap.
A more detailed program and list of speakers will be shared with confirmed attendees. A basic program is provided here.
The Virtual Platform sign-in details will be shared in the few days preceding the event. We look forward to seeing many of you (virtually) soon.
Please contact Savina Carluccio, ICSI Program Director, with any questions.
Keynote Speaker, Q&A and guided discussion
Plenary: Leadership panel with Houston Mayor
- Reconciling and Harmonizing: Targets, Goals and Standards
- Race to Resilience
Plenary: The Climate Funding Gap
Closing discussion and future action plans