- This event has passed.
City Age – The Future of Infrastructure Policy with Mayor Garcetti & Senator Cortez Masto
March 1, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
City Age is hosting an event with Accelerator for America Action on what’s next for American infrastructure policy.
Are you able to join us? You can register for free and find out more information on the event here: https://www.cityage.com/afa.
Building to Recovery: America’s New Playbook for Infrastructure will feature this bi-partisan group of Mayors and Congressional leaders:
- Eric Garcetti, Mayor of Los Angeles
- Catherine Cortez Masto, United States Senator for Nevada
- Greg Stanton, United States Representative for Arizona
- David Holt, Mayor of Oklahoma City
- Aaron Thomas, CEO of Accelerator for America Action
The virtual event is from 3-4pm (ET) on 1st March 2021.
We’re thrilled to launch a new CityAge series on infrastructure called The Big Spend, an ongoing series of events that look at how to make sure we get this year’s generational investment right.