We are excited to be presenting a number of sessions at the #Innovate4Cities conference this month, ahead of COP26. Co-hosted by UN-Habitat and the Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy (GCoM), the Innovate4Cities conference will be the leading gathering on urban solutions and implementation pathways by and for cities, researchers, policy makers, businesses, innovators and students in 2021.
The conference runs from 11-15 October 2021 and brings together innovative research and science to help cities tackle climate change.
Keep an eye out for the below sessions run by ICSI:
- Developing a database of innovative infrastructure projects & identifying future trends for civil engineering: 11 Oct, 3:45pm BST / 10:45am EST
- Green Recovery and Finance for Sustainable Infrastructure: 13 Oct, 7:30am BST
- Building Climate Resilience with Infrastructure Pathways, alongside The Resilience Shift: 13 Oct, 6pm BST / 1pm EST
The Resilience Shift, and their strategic partner Resilience First, are also hosting a range of sessions.
- Decarbonisation and the role of technology: how technology can help achieve carbon net-zero: 12 Oct @ 9am BST
- Resilience First’s City and Business Leaders virtual roundtable discussion on Building Resilient Cities Together: 14 Oct @ 9:30am BST
- Unlocking City Resilience through Ports: 13 Oct, 11:40pm BST
- Urban water resilience and the City Water Resilience Approach: 15 Oct, 3pm BST / 10am EST
Reserve your free virtual seat at: www.innovate4cities.org