PAS 2080 – the standard for managing carbon in building and infrastructure – is currently open for review. The amended document will be published later in 2022, following public consultation this summer.
Have your say
You can get involved by downloading, reviewing and commenting on the revised draft. Your thoughts are particularly welcomed on whether the revised PAS 2080:
- Addresses the important points of whole life carbon and systems-thinking for transition to net zero carbon
- Improves clarity and accessibility, particularly for those members of the value chain who may not yet be fully engaged
- Maintains focus on the urgent task of embedding effective carbon management in organisations and rapid carbon reduction across the sector
- Future proofs the PAS against the rapid changes in climate-related policy, regulation and ambition at organisational, sectoral, national and international scale
- It looks at the whole value chain and aims to reduce carbon and cost through intelligent design, construction and use.
Download the revised draft here: https://lnkd.in/gcc_3KaW
The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) has sponsored this update on behalf of the Green Construction Board.